If you know me at all you know my favorite thing to do is shop, especially at Canton and festivals. It is now that time of year again when all the festivals come around and I decided Claire should attend her first one.
My Mom and Dad take my neices to the scarecrow festival every year so I asked Chris to take Claire and I this year, he is so sweet and of course said, sure. Claire is still not too fond of the car, well any distance past my work (ten minutes) sooo I was anxious to see how she would do on the 45minute trip. However with all the traffic it took a full hour to get there but she did really well with her books and paci. However on the way home she screamed for 30 minutes straight, thank God it only took 40 minutes to get home!
The festival was great and I got the princess two ADORABLE outfits for the Christmas holidays!! The only dissapointment was the weather, the second week of October and we were sweating buckets. She did really well and rode in her buggy for a while and then could not take the heat any more so her daddy held her.
We completed the trip with a late lunch at the famous Brenham Whataburger with Lily and Emmy, woohoo (Thanks alot Must be Heaven for closing!)
Overall, great trip. Thank you Chris for taking us!
Here are a few pictures...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Maybe it'll feel like fall soon! Can't wait to see C in her new outfits.
ReplyDeleteIt was such fun! maybe next year it will be
ReplyDeletefall weather to go with the decorations??
I am sure Claire will love festivals as much as you do:)