Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

God's Greatest Gift

My sister started this blog for me about a year ago and I have finally decided to try it out...

Chris and I were blessed with a precious baby girl in June, Claire Elise  and we love her more than words can say! I could not even imagine my life without her. I believe Chris and I have adjusted to parenthood pretty well but I give God all the credit because he gave us a perfect little girl. I just can not even believe how fast she grows. She is a good eater, as you can tell by those thighs :) and she just sleeps during the night.
I love to  dress her all girly but she would rather be naked, and we do not leave the house without a bow on her head.
After nine amazing weeks, it was time for me to head back to work. I have a great boss and she lets me have a flexible schedule because I am still trying to figure out this  "mom" thing.

1 comment:

  1. Glad y'all are doing well and I bet your boss is pretty smitten with her too!!

    ReplyDelete